With this module you can easily measure the ambient sound with an analog pin on your Arduino.
The module amplifies the signal from the built-in microphone.
With the board even small sounds can easily be measured with an Arduino.
- Input voltage: 2.4-5.5V DC
- Amplification of microphone: adjustable (25x-125x amplification) by means of a potentiometer on the back
- PCB dimensions: 20mm x 14.5mm
- Pins: Vcc (2.4-5.5V), GND (min/ground), OUT (analog output of amplified microphone signal)
- Two 2.5mm holes for mounting
MAX4466 Electret Microphone Amplifier
- Product Code: 0382
- Availability: In Stock