This expansion board as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers. It is a total of four slots, can drive four A4988 or DRV8825 stepper motor driver, 4-axis Arduino CNC Shield v3. Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports. In other words, six IO ports can be well managed three stepper motors. Very convenient to use.
- Worked with Arduino Uno, Mega
- Arduino not included
- A4988 Stepper Motor Driver / DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver not included
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- Uses removable A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins A4 and A3)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total) + one Probe
- Coolant enable output
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
- Dimensions: 68 x 54 x 11.6mm
CNC shield V3 UNO, MEGA
- Product Code: 0339
- Availability: In Stock